- Open Google Calendar: Go to calendar.google.com and log in to your Google account.
- Click on the “Create” button: It’s located in the top left corner of the Google Calendar page and has a plus sign (+) icon.
- Fill in the event details: In the pop-up window, add the event name, location, and description (optional).
- Select the date and time: Choose the start and end dates and times for the event by clicking on the appropriate fields.
- Repeat the event (optional): If the event is a recurring event, you can select the repeat option and choose the frequency.
- Add guests (optional): If the event involves other people, you can add their email addresses to invite them.
- Choose the calendar: If you have multiple calendars, select the one you want the event to be added to.
- Add reminders (optional): You can set reminders for the event by clicking on the “Add reminder” button.
- Save the event: Finally, click on the “Save” button to add the event to your Google Calendar.
That’s it! Now you know how to add an event to Google Calendar.